George Bailey, Kristen Fogle, Rob Nixon, Beth Gallagher, Tim Benson, Lydia Real, Robyn Smith, Elizabeth Green, Andrew Pearson
Welcome New Members
Maelyn Gandola, Karina Gerschler, Kendra Truett, Eduard Cao
- Every 4th Sunday a staged reading will be performed at San Diego Writers Ink.
- Discussion of next month's staged reading with Tim directing. Tim by next week will provide a break down of all characters and will offer roles to members for "Bell, Book & Candle."
- Mission statement determined by advisory board & shared with members.
- Advisory Board consists of Robyn, Kristen, Lydia, George, Beth.
- Discussion occurred concerning an additional member to be included on advisory board to handle documentation & videos, etc.
- Discussion occurred concerned membership requirements and nominations to membership: It was decided that we would limit the number of members (at this time) to 30. Membership will remain by invitation only.
- Need ideas for how the proceeds from the staged readings are to be distributed. (Contact: Robyn)
- Discussed (additionally) what will be required at All City Auditions for AASD.
- Discussed usual schedule for each meeting with Advisory Board to meet afterwards.
- Maelyn nominated Alan Salkin. Beth nominated Mike Schantz. Many of us nominated Haig Koshkarian. All were approved. Lydia and/or Kristen to contact via facebook/email.
March 2, 2014 at 7:00pm.
Minutes taken by George Bailey.